July 15, 2010
Posted by on
Articles and Papers
- T. Fahringer, R. Prodan, R.Duan, J. Hofer, F. Nadeem, F. Nerieri, S. Podlipnig, J. Qin, M. Siddiqui, H.-L. Truong, A. Villazon, M. Wieczorek, ASKALON: A Development and Grid Computing Environment for Scientific Workflows, in Workflows for eScience, Scientific Workflows for Grids, Springer Verlag, ISBN: 978-1-84628-519-6
- Mumtaz Siddiqui and Thomas Fahringer, Semantically-Enhanced On-demand Resource Provision and Management for the Grid. In Journal of Multiagent and Grid Systems 3(3). IOS Press. 2007
- Alex Villazon, Malik Muhammad Junaid, Mumtaz Siddiqui and Thomas Fahringer. Applying patterns for porting complex workflows onto the Grid. First CoreGRID European Network of Excellence Symposium, August 27-28, 2007, IRISA, Rennes, France, Springer-Verlag.
- Marek Wieczorek, Mumtaz Siddiqui, Alex Villazon, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer. Applying Advance Reservation to Increase Predictability of Workflow Execution on the Grid. In Proceedings of 2nd IEEE International Conference on e-Science and Grid Computing, IEEE Computer Society Press, December 4-6, 2006, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Mumtaz Siddiqui, Alex Villazon, and Thomas Fahringer. Grid Capacity Planning with Negotiation-based Advance Reservation for Optimized QoS. In Proceedings of the 2006 ACM/IEEE Conference on Supercomputing SC|06. (November 11 – 17, 2006 Tampa, USA). Conference on High Performance Networking and Computing. IEEE Computer Society
- T. Fahringer, R. Prodan, R. Duan, F. Nerieri, S. Podlipnig, J. Qin, M. Siddiqui, H.-L. Truong, A. Villazon, M. Wieczorek ASKALON: A Grid Application Development and Computing Environment, 6th International Workshop on Grid Computing, (C) IEEE Computer Society Press, November 2005, Seattle, USA
- Mumtaz Siddiqui, Alex Villazon, Radu Prodan, and Thomas Fahringer. Advanced Reservation and Co-Allocation of Grid Resources: A Step towards an invisible Grid. 9th IEEE Multi Topic Conference (INMIC’05) December 24-25, 2005 Karachi – Pakistan. IEEE, ISBN: 0-7803-9429-1.
- Francesco Nerieri, Mumtaz Siddiqui, Juergen Hofer, Alex Villazon, Radu Prodan and Thomas Fahringer. Using a Heterogeneous Service-oriented Grid Infrastructure for Movie Rendering. 1st Austrian Grid Symposium, Schloss Hagenberg, Austria. December 01-02, 2005. To be published by OCG Verlag.
- Mumtaz Siddiqui, Alex Villazon, Juergen Hofer and Thomas Fahringer, GLARE: A Grid Activity Registration, Deployment and Provisioning Framework, In Proceedings of the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking and Storage (Supercomputing 2005, SC|05). November 12-18, 2005, Seattle, USA
- Jürgen Hofer, Alex Villazon, Mumtaz Siddiqui and Thomas Fahringer. The Otho Toolkit: Generating Tailor-made Scientific Grid Application Wrappers. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Grid Service Engineering and Management (GSEM’05), September 19-22, 2005, Erfurt, Germany.
- Mumtaz Siddiqui, Thomas Fahringer, Juergen Hofer and Ioan Toma. Grid Resource Ontologies and Asymmetric Resource-Correlation, In Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Grid Service Engineering and Management (GSEM’05), September 19-22, 2005, Erfurt, Germany.
- Mumtaz Siddiqui. Khalai Science aor Quran. Science Magzine, Karachi – Pakistan. Pages ? Volume ? Issue September 1991, Editor Mehmood S. Q.
- Mumtaz Siddiqui. Aasman ki Haqiqat Quran ki Roshni Main. Science Magzine, Karachi – Pakistan. Pages ?, Volume ? February 1992, Editor Mehmood S. Q.
For bibliographies and Electronic Editions (EE) of some of the publications follow the links:
– DBLP: A Digital Bibliography
-The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies: